- North America's largest disaster restoration contracting organization.
- #1 ranked Organization on Qualified Remodelers Top 500 Nationals List
- Acknowledged leader in the Restoration and Reconstruction industry.
- DKI is made up of 175 of the top restoration contractors across the United States.
- Each chosen company goes through a rigorous application and interview process.
- Experts in water, mold, contents, fire, reconstruction, CAT, and large loss.
- Industry leader - contains 1 out of every 6 Certified Restorers. (CSM has CR)
-Must generate at least $500,000 in restoration sales a year
-Must be in business a minimum of 3 years
-Provide recommendations from 3 property owners and 3 adjusters
-Submit job files for Water Damage, Cleaning and Reconstruction
-Carry a minimum of 2 MM in General Liability and 1MM in Auto Liability
-Complete background checks on all employees
-Carry all certification and educational course recommendations in the industry.
DKI Standard for each Job
- Respond to Client within the first 30 minutes/ Be at job in the first 50 minutes.
- Submit Photographs
- Submit notes on job to DKI, Adjuster and Agency every 24 hours until job closes
- Submit individual xactimate estimate on water, mold, rebuild, etc
- Submit a Dry Standard report.
-Submit a COS (Certificate Of Satisfaction)
-Submit all Invoices occurred with job
-After all is complete, Insurance can pay and job will be closed